Email Money Transfer
One of the easiest ways to make payment for an order is by Email Money Transfer. If you wish to pay by this method, follow these simple steps:
- Complete your order via our website. Be sure your order includes your complete shipping address, email, and contact phone number.
- Once your order has been placed, Upper Canada Textiles will contact you with the total of your order, including any applicable taxes and shipping charges. We will hold your order for 2 business days for the transfer, so please call back if you have any problems.
- Go to your own on-line personal banking web site, and follow the instructions to complete an email money transfer for the total amount for your order. The email address for transfers made to Upper Canada Textiles is firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to create a security question and answer. Please include your name and order number as the memo to the recipient of the transfer.
- Send a separate email to email@example.com to indicate you have made the transfer and be sure to include the answer to your security question.
- Orders will be shipped the business day following receipt of the funds. Orders will be shipped as one parcel as soon as all items are available, unless otherwise specified, and additional funds for extra shipping were transferred.
If the funds are not received within one week from the time the transfer was to be made, all goods being held for the order will be released and the order will be cancelled.
We are happy to accept payment via PayPal. Select the PayPal option and complete your order. You will then be automatically redirected to PayPal’s secured site to complete your transaction using your preferred method (i.e. bank account or credit card).
Orders can be paid with a money order or cheque made out to Debbie Etherington . Please note that if the cheque is not certified, there may be a three week delay in processing your order to allow for the cheque to clear. We will hold your order for 7 business days in order to receive the mailed payment. We are not responsible for delays or loss of mailed payments.
Customers whose cheques are returned to us because of insufficient funds (NSF) will be charged $20.00 processing in addition to the amount of the cheque.
Please be sure your prepayment is sufficient to cover the entire cost of the order including merchandise, shipping charges and all applicable taxes. If your payment is short, your order will be cancelled or we may only send a partial shipment to the value of the amount tendered.
All parcels are sent via Canada Post Expedited with insurance. Canada post rates are charged by volume as well as weight and postal code. The same parcel may cost more to ship to a different postal code.